Sign in to follow this  
Hidr

I Just Love My 29 Gallon

Here is one of the last pictures I posted.

29g002.jpg

Here it is yesterday. Lots of new growth.

tanksmisc011.jpg

The five gallon was doing very poorly. Think it was the lighting and not enough fish to keep the plants healthy. So took what was left of the plants and added some guppies (descendants of mine I had before) and moved them all to the 6 gallon nano cube. I know the lighting is good there just not the best tank for pictures. Also moved the java fern from the 29 gallon to this tank.

Hope the plants recover. So far the betta is not messing with the one male I got. Just got to keep an eye on them and see how it goes.

tanksmisc017.jpg

and I took out one of the baby amazons from the 29 gallon. Now that the tank is doing so well the babies are also recovering. I have one more I well be moving also if this one does well. So does Karma's tank now count as planted?

tanksmisc025.jpg

Opps guess I should of tuned off the TV. The plant is in the bowl on the right. So far they have not tried to tear it up.

looks great, though all those really tall plants, id plant em in the background, then set up the mid ground and forground plants for a better look. usually how i set up my tanks. though there is tons of green and flourishing plants. looks great :D i really need to update kokos with some of my tank shots. :D

The only really tall plant I didn't plant in the back was the sword. I didn't want the plant against the glass. I put all my low growing in the same spot so I can use that spot for catching fish and for putting a saucer when doing water changes. There are a few more low growers but they have melted I am hoping they well come back and fill in some of the other area.

The crypts that I planted in the back are starting to move forward but thats ok not after a picture I am after a planted tank. lol

Gorgeous! I just love allll of your tanks :) Karma looks great :heart

Thank you:)

Wow... Look at your tank grow, this is so cool and neat to see :) Keep up the great work :hug

They all look fantastic! Also funny, a photo of the tank with Bully NOT hiding for a change :D

I love all your tanks :)

Thank you all.

Ya sometimes I get lucky and Bully comes out from behind the plants or turns sideways. lol

They are all so pretty! I love plants and yours look so healthy and not eaten. ;)

Love you amazon sword, WOW!

Wow. You have such a green aquatic thumb Hidr. Awesome tanks. So pretty and lovely color.

And I love how you made a hole in the pot so air can circulate, what a very cool idea :)

LOL that pot come with holes in it. Three of them. And fake cracks too. I love it.