Amusing Goldfish Article.

'Goldfish are sensitive to the people around them. They like smiling happy people looking into their aquarium. When they look out and see people worrying over bills, pink slips and foreclosure notices they pick up on the stress level. When families are too focused on money, the poor goldfish get neglected, and they can tell.'

Really?

made me laugh :D

Very interesting! LOL

Of course....as goldfish owners...perhaps we should consider making money with our skills like this guy on our local Craiglist:

aquarium cleaning services

Date: 2011-05-15, 1:35PM EDT

i am a aquarium hoobbyist for the las 20 years ranging from freshwater, brackish, and saltwater fishtanks. i work at my local fish store, so i am not someone out there looking to make a quick buck i am looking to help other aquarists in this hobby. there is no tank to small or to big, and there is no such thing as too scary of a fish.

able to come as many times per week, or month as needed.

willing to travel up to 15 miles

free estimates

references

Although, it would appear that one of his fish may be doing the composing and typing! 2sgn096spell.gif

• Admin

Interesting... See years ago people thought goldfish only had a 3 sec memory.....now this.. I need to chew on it, but why couldnt it be possible. I mean they pick up on the sound of your voice and they way you walk, why couldnt they pick up on how your feeling I mean cats and dogs do.. ??

Making gell food costs me less than buying any type of good pellet.

Although, it would appear that one of his fish may be doing the composing and typing! 2sgn096spell.gif

I agree :rofl