What Size Filter For 30 Gallon With 2 Goldfish?

You will need a filter, or filters, that will have a filtration rate of 10x your tank volume, which would be something at least 300 gph for a 30 gal tank :)

I run an Aquaclear 110 (500 gph) on my 29 gal tank. I figured if I ever get a bigger tank I'll be ready & it keeps the 29 VERY clean!!!

Agreed with the above members...an AC 70 would work great, an AC 110 would really do the trick with never a worry. As does Jeana, I run an AC 110 on my 29 gal. GF tank with 3 smaller telescopes and it keeps my water pristine. The more filtration the better as long as the current isn't too strong for your fish. My telescopes do fine with the AC 110. ;)

I would definitely go with 2 AC 50s. They are excellent filters and in the event that you run into a problem with 1 of them, you always have another one running until you can fix or replace the broken filter. If you do not have the money for 2 AC 50s, than you should go with 2 AC 30s or an AC 50 and AC 30.