Exterminator Doing A Fumigation

jody

I have read about silverfish and they only go where there is moisture.I kept seeing one in a new couch I had bought. Eliminate that, and they will move on.

For a split-second I thought that you were telling us to eliminate your couch :rofl:doh11::rolleyes:

It would be nice if your landlord could use a safer alternative like those listed here--

http://www.greenpeop...estControl.html

Then you wouldn't have to worry so much. :)

Thanks for the link :) I don't see any for my area though :( The silverfish are gone for now, hopefully it will stay that way although the exterminator said they might.

I have read about silverfish and they only go where there is moisture.I kept seeing one in a new couch I had bought. Eliminate that, and they will move on.

Yeah that would be nice, I wish I could eliminate the moisture around here. We live in a ground floor apartment building and the humidity/moisture gets bad starting this time of year. With all the snow melted and the rain. The lawn outside the building gets really soggy and stays that way till about mid summer, We have improper drainage here. We have a de-humidifier to help and a window air conditioner in the summer. Its a real hassle for sure. But nothing short of moving is not going to solve our moisture problem. Believe me we did our reading as well.