Heather's Udates...

eather.hey

Just wanted to update some of my recent posts to those who have been paying attention to them.

Remember how my power was gonna be off all day? Well, everyone pulled through that! My poor little african dwarf frog's tank went down to 65 degrees (f), but they seem okay now. The goldies and turtle didn't even seem to notice. Everyone got blood worms for dinner...they deserved a treat after being in their cold, dark tanks all day.

And remember that 75 gallon tank I was thinking about buying off of that lady??? I'm picking it up tomorrow. YIPPEEEE.

And while I cycle that tank, guess who my little "cycler fish" will be? Remember my friend with the 6 inch comet in the 5 gallon tank? He's used to awful conditions, so I think he'll make it through just fine during the cycle time.

Sorry, I'm just so excited about these 3 things, I had to share. No one understands like you guys! :lol:

Heather

why not just use plain ammonia to cycle the tank? Its much better than using fish and subjecting them to the ill effects of ammonia. Of course if you use straight ammonia,don't put in anything live till its finished cycling. Its easier than with fish.

Archived