Jess....saw A White Telescope Today!

eather.hey

I saw about 5 all white telescopes today at the pet store. They looked like "white" moors! They were all teeny tiny...not even an inch!

I don't even know you and I'm standing there in the pet store thinking "now, Jessica would love these guys!"

Just wanted to tease you a little. :P

Heather

Just got one myself. His name is Claudius and he had some health issues when I got him. He's very spunky though so keep your fingers crossed for him!

I hope that you find a white telescope by you soon!!

I am going to visit my parents in a month. I am going to check around some fish shops there, and see if I can't find a white telescope or some other drool worthy fish to bring home. Like I don't have enough fish already, this is truly an addiction folks! :lol

Jessica

Well I went to Big Al's. I was sadly dissappointed. Their Goldfish were worse than nnnnnn and they have to be pretty bad to beat nnnnnn. They had nothing in the way of goldies. Some nasty looking fantails, some nasty looking black moors, and some little tiny chocolate Ranchus who did not look very well either.

The only half decent looking goldies were some fabulous commons/comet in with the Oscars. I am assuming the only healthy, pretty ones, were actually supposed to be lunch...nice eh?! The oscars looked pretty good though, and most of the tropicals looked good.

They had some big HUGE HUGE HUGE koi in there too on display.

The biggest koi was a lemon and white colour, I am horrible with the pattern names, he was really nice. But like 2 feet long LOL

Jessica

Get me a black oranda! :rofl

I saw 2 black orandas today at mmm. They weren't in great condition and both had some orange spots on their chests, so they might not be considered true black orandas???? But they were 98% black and about as big as my fist.

Archived