I Need Fry Advice

liberty

I have a home bred fry hes about 2 to 3 months old hes a fantail comet cross.

Hes the only one to survive out of seven after the the passing of his siblings after shifting them to a bigger home I'm planing on getting him a friend from my local pet store were I got his parent and every goldfish Ive owned there very reliable.

Hes still to small to place with adults but hes about an inch long(It may seem big enough but all my goldfish are huge)I also want to keep track of him .

I wondering if it would be fine to shift him from a 30 liter home to a 75 gallon pond with oxygen weed and water lilies or is he still to small I think it was a water pressure issue that killed his siblings.

Plz help

I have some blackmoor and blackmoor x ranchu fry ranging from 1 inch - 2 inch long. I keep them in my 400 gallon pond with my other goldfishies that are up to 6 inch and they've been doing fine.They grow really fast in a big environment compared to the 30 gallon pond I raised them in. The pond's about 2.5 feet deep. So yeah, just make sure the little fishies can't fit inside the mouth and that they're good/fast swimmers... otherwise there's a chance they may become the adult fish's lunch. Keep the water filtered + oxygenated as usual and the goldfish fry will thrive :D

I have some blackmoor and blackmoor x ranchu fry ranging from 1 inch - 2 inch long. I keep them in my 400 gallon pond with my other goldfishies that are up to 6 inch and they've been doing fine.They grow really fast in a big environment compared to the 30 gallon pond I raised them in. The pond's about 2.5 feet deep. So yeah, just make sure the little fishies can't fit inside the mouth and that they're good/fast swimmers... otherwise there's a chance they may become the adult fish's lunch. Keep the water filtered + oxygenated as usual and the goldfish fry will thrive :D

there all 8 inch's and ate my previous batch of one inch fry that why i want to know if its safe for him to be in a 75 gallon pond

Oh, in that case you should let it grow out with other smaller fish in the 75 gallon pond before putting it with bigger fish. It's safe and water pressure won't kill them at that level...