Chubby Baby Fish

Hello everyone

So sorry I've been absent recently - I have a ton of work on my plate! Haven't been spending enough quality time with the baby three until this weekend. I snapped a few (admittedly poor quality) pics with my phone and thought I'd share them all together for everyone to see :)

tumblr_ljg8njgotg1qclkqho1_500.jpg

Pumpkin finally staying still for long enough to get a non-blurred photo!

tumblr_ljg8ixnmF01qclkqho1_500.jpg

The two boys together :)

tumblr_ljg6yml9Kt1qclkqho1_500.jpg

A really neat pic of Charlie side on so you can see how round and chubby he's getting!

tumblr_lje6woNz6s1qclkqho1_500.jpg

Freckles, a bit blurry, in my hand (he's defo grown, I was worried he wasn't growing quickly but he's chubbier and stouter)

tumblr_ljdy5pclhZ1qclkqho1_500.jpg

Big handsome boy Charlie in my hand :)

Hope you like!

By the way, I'm a bit out of the know: anyone else sporting pearlscales successfully at the moment? Charlie's been with me a year and 3 months now!

Edited by Goldfish Carer

I looove your pearlscale :D I've had my kyle for about 10 months now. He hasn't grown much at all so I fear he is stunted but he is doing great otherwise. I should show him a pic of Charlie and tell him to get to growin.

I looove your pearlscale :D I've had my kyle for about 10 months now. He hasn't grown much at all so I fear he is stunted but he is doing great otherwise. I should show him a pic of Charlie and tell him to get to growin.

I'm going to show Freckles pics of your teles and tell him to catch up! And don't worry, Pumpkin's the one I've had the longest and she's the smallest, possible stunted I suppose or just a VERY slow grower.

As many of you know, I totally have a thing for pearlscales but can't for the life of me keep one alive more than a few months. I absolutely adore your Charlie -- he's gorgeous! Hearing that you've had him more than a year gives me hope that someday I might have a pearlie that actually grows and thrives.

As many of you know, I totally have a thing for pearlscales but can't for the life of me keep one alive more than a few months. I absolutely adore your Charlie -- he's gorgeous! Hearing that you've had him more than a year gives me hope that someday I might have a pearlie that actually grows and thrives.

Aw it can be done! Well we seem to be doing OK so far :) just don't give them too much special treatment, Charlie is treated the same as the other two :)

Everyone is sooo cute! I :heart Charlie though... do you have any pics of him from when he was tiny? I would love to see that :)

Yes I do! Umm here you go:

tumblr_l65x6jXoe51qclkqho1_500.jpg

(By the way that's how Pumpkin used to look! She's bigger now but Charley used to be the same size as her ¬_¬)

And I have a post with a comparison pic of Charlie but he's bigger now as I posted it in November: http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87459-growth/page__p__997186__hl__charlie__fromsearch__1#entry997186

Edited by Goldfish Carer