Raingarden Ornamentals

onefish3

Who has fish from here and how did you choose your fish?

What questions did you ask the owner to know what you're getting?

Hi there, Just got three of his fish last week for my pond. I just chose them from the photos. Asked the general questions about how old they are and if they are male or female. I'm really pleased with them. :)

I looked at that site for almost a year before I bought my first 4 fish just in the last few weeks. I guess I was waiting for just the right ones...lol. I loved how they looked in the pictures and I think they are even more beautiful in person. I have my eye on another one that I hope to have by this friday.

Kerstin, dont u love the commons and any single tail? they are so fluid when they move, so lovely. i loveeee my shubunkin! he's my buddy!

i have only ever had one fancy and she only lived 4 years :( she was a red cap oranda. i buried her in a beautiful potted plant with a peace lilly :)

what kind are you getting RLW? I love raingardens multi coloreds. with black, and yellows and reds. really beautiful.

Kerstin, dont u love the commons and any single tail? they are so fluid when they move, so lovely. i loveeee my shubunkin! he's my buddy!

i have only ever had one fancy and she only lived 4 years :( she was a red cap oranda. i buried her in a beautiful potted plant with a peace lilly :)

Yes, single tails are my favourites. I've never had any other goldie. After being here on this site for a while I'm starting to like telescopes, too. Just don't have any more room...

I think I remember seeing a photo of your shubunkin? If that's the one, he's really cute.

Sorry to hear about your oranda.

ya it was recently that i lost the oranda, i had NO clue what was wrong with her, just didnt seem right and passed a week later.

ya i have to get a better pic, the color is bad on the pic, the movie of him is better. he has blue on his body and all sorts of color. i think he's worth a lot. to me ;)

WHOAAAAAAAAA those are beautiful Rlw!!!!! LOVE the whites with yellow and red, stunning. his site says there r way more they dont have pix posted of, and to ask if u have something in mind. but like what r u going to say, um i want a beauty with white and red? hahaha, i mean all of them are beautiful really.

when ever i toss a java fern in a tank with goldies they grow like mad! try it if you havent already

Thanks Sand, I have been thinking about getting java fern for my tanks ever since I saw the ones Sakura had in her tank. I love the way her tanks look.

i cant stop looking at your photo of the one with the red tail, lemon face, white body and the red on his eye and bi colored front fins, so different!

ok you have got to be kidding, i just looked at sakuras pix to see what you are talking about, oh ya, how cool!

yep 62 and 68 i had my eyeball on but

A. i see 68 is gone and

B. i am tryinggggggg super hard to stop buying fish cuz there's only so many hours in a day :) heehee

So, what do you folks think of #6943?

I love his unusual wen and "curved" fins, but i'm worried about him not seeming to be a strong swimmer.

I have a very robust Orange Oranda and I'd like the food competition to be on a level field.

onefish, he is probably a fine swimmer. Steve's fish are not used to being put in show tanks, and most of them seem to either go nuts on the video or just be really slow. They are just freaked out by the environment, that's all. Most Orandas are pretty good swimmers, so I wouldn't worry.

Sand, you NEED to buy that red and white Oranda. For 70 bucks, it is a bargain!

[quote name='klep88'

Sand, you NEED to buy that red and white Oranda. For 70 bucks, it is a bargain!

u r too funny!

i'm thinking of putting a tank in my room with two fish i have already, i dont wanna be a hoarder and buying too many :)

i have two LITTLE clown loaches, or maybe take my male and female "giant bettas" they live in a big community tank now.