Peas

eather.hey

NO SKIN NO SKIN!! If you give em skin, they coul choke. With every food you give your fish, if there is somthing that might be dangerous, you should definately get rid of it!.

Guest izgoblin

Yeah, definitely remove the skin and be sure to cut up the center into really small bits. I just fed my goldies peas for the first time today, and it sure looked like I cut the centers up small enough before I put 'em in the tank. I felt so bad when I saw how much work the poor guys had to go through to get some. At first they kept spitting them out, likely due to the size. But I knew they liked 'em, because they kept on trying!

Boy these fish sure do have tiny little mouths. :)

I defrost them and then squish the peas out of the skin. I break them up with my fingers for the smaller fish as I feed them. They get them once a week and love them. I don't have to squish them up for the Koi but I do take the skin off.

Yes, like everyone says, always take the skin off and at least cut each pea half in half.

As your fish grow, they can handle bigger chunks of peas. Mine go crazy for them and I have a fantail who will try to get ALL of the pieces. He is a real pig!

:hi

Archived