Can Anyone Show My A Pic Of What New Wen Growth?

i was wondering if someone could show me a picture of what new wen growth looks like. ive been noticing since moving my fish into the 80 gallon that my oranda is showing whitish stuff on his head ive heard people saying wen growth looks like fuzzy patches but thats not what this looks like it looks "cloudy" not fuzzy. some pics would be greatly appreciated!

It can vary. It can look fuzzy or it can be a little white dot sometimes. It looks like a really nasty pimple. LOL I'd take a picture of Linebeck but he won't move. He has them all over his face right now. Do you think you could get a picture of your fish?

Me too. When my black ranchu has new wen growth, it's like white "film" in the creases of his wen. When my white ranchu gets it, it looks like an angry zit. And I had a red ranchu in the past whose new wen growth stuck up like tufts of fuzz, and another fish where it looked like white dots. Totally varies from fish to fish.

thanks guys for the info im pretty sure its wen growth unfortubnatly i tried getting a pic but i dont have a good enough picture to capture it his looks like a white film in the creases like ranchudressing discribed which is why iw as unsure becuase most people say it looks like the white "tufts or fluff" and my guys is just like white filmy that disappears and reappears in new places all the time. :)