Dude! Talulah............is A Dude!

Lola_Granola

Yup! That's right! A DUDE! blink.gif

We decided to get Herman and Talulah together, as we've got a few days left before the move, and we want them to get to know each other a bit before the big change.

Things look good for both in their treatments. AP Jungle food and Prazi Pro cut the yawning and quick darting completely.....it was time.

Then I see Talulah goin' after Herman...um.....right up the back side.....and constantly.

Fast forward a couple days and what do I see on Talulah's fins? Yup! You guessed it! Breeding stars!

Egads! LOL Could we have been more wrong? Does this mean Herman's a chick?

The ONLY thing I am 100% sure of, is that Steve is a boy. That's all I know at this point! c8b1b09f-1.gif

LMAO Tay!

Fang I love it! Hermione it is!

Now what on earth are we going to call Talulah?

Little B is going laugh at this!

:rofl Talk about a surprising introduction! This could be a year of a lot of babies at your house :rofl

Right? My head was already spinning, now I'm really dizzy! LOL

Having a "Ron Weasley" and "Hermoine" spawn is just wrong.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I cannnnot believe this Lola!!! All this time I thought Herman was a dude!!! Maybe that's why she has that nice belly of hers!!! Don't worry! She can join Humphrey in therapy!!!!!! :lol1

It's funny how we attribute sexes to the fish depending on what they look like! I could have sworn Dr.House was a boy!!! But a gentle lady she was! :yeah:

Funny thing in Goldfish (like turtles for that matter) is that the female is bigger than the male. So when you see a 'hot, built stud muffin' - yea it's probably a big mamma!!!!!

Edited by Captain Findus Goldfish

Thanks everyone! LOL This is so silly!

I told Litte B the news and she was very excited Herman was a girl! (She's going through this "boys stink" phase recently.) "Now I must pick the most perfect name for her!", she said. Wonder what she'll end up with?

(She's going through this "boys stink" phase recently.) "Now I must pick the most perfect name for her!", she said. Wonder what she'll end up with?

:rofl :rofl :rofl She is just too precious! now it the 'perfect' fish!!! :rofl