New Fish Still Bottom Sitting

Kerstin

• Supporter

oh kerstin, so sorry that you're going through this with your new fish :( you really are doing all that you can and you've received great advice from all members.. hoping she's still with us on your next update :angelstaf:

thinking of you :hug

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She died. May she rest in peace. I guess seeing all the dead fish in the shop should have told me not to take her home, but she was just sooo pretty.

that is awful I am so sorry!!! You should let the man know that it is really not a way to run a business with live animals!

Thanks CFG. I should tell him, but right now... I really don't want to talk to the guy ever again. He is really defensive so I'm sure LOTS of people have told him. Definitely time to retire for him...

So sorry for your loss Kerstin! I must have missed this thread. I agree with Trinket, you gave her the best you could for her last days, so you can take comfort in that. Hugs!

Just found the update now. I am so sorry Kerstin :(

She sounded such a trouper and a real sweetie. I know the pain and loss you are feeling right now, it is so sad to lose when you tried to save.

Mother Nature took her. May she rest in peace .:heart

• Supporter

aawww shoot!.. so sorry to hear :( :( you were both doing such a good job, she was obviously beyond help and found a nice peaceful home away from the nightmare of which she came from to peacefully move on.. she can now rest in peace..

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that :( You did your best. Maybe you should just get one from Steve, he has such nice white single tails.

But of course you're not feeling like doing that now.

Thanks Fang. At this point I will just wait until the pond is done and it gets a little warmer. Then maybe get a couple of pond comets to start with at Aquarium City my good local store. Then when I've had the pond for a while I think I'll go for one of the nice yellow comets at raingarden... Have to get my confidence up a little bit after all this...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Kerstin :(

Then when I've had the pond for a while I think I'll go for one of the nice yellow comets at raingarden... Have to get my confidence up a little bit after all this...

Kerstin, you did nothing wrong.....it sounds like there was something wrong at the fish store. When you bought the fish, it sounded like the fish was already ailing; you did all the right things to help the poor one, but it was too far gone. May little Maya rest in peace, and you should rest easy knowing that you tried your best to make her last days easier.....hugs to you....~seymoura