Nutrifin (hagen) Ph Wide Range Test Kit

jody

I was wondering if anybody has the color chart for this test kit? If so could you scan it and send me the chart? Or if anybody has the link for this color chart let me know.

Thanks in advance.

That is a really good idea to scan them. I bought the bottle by itself as they are much cheaper than buying the kits themselves. I did contact Hagen to see if they had one for download but they said because the variance between printers the proper color cannot be achieved. I think the colors should be close enough for reading when printed, but they disagree. Anyhow they are sending me a copy of the manual for free. This shows how good their customer service is. Thanks again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Double post alert, lol.

I just like to follow up with my threads when new information arises. I received the test color chart in the mail from Hagen, it took no time at all. Hagen was so great to send me the chart. As they stated the varience between printers can result in incorrect readings so I thought I would post the results of my printer:

HPIM2105.jpg

Not a huge difference, but I can see a few spots where incorrect readings would come out like in the fresh water reading 5.5 could be confused with 5.0 on the my printed version. I guess with the varience in printers, scanners, cameras and even monitors can throw off the colors.

I am in no way complaining about the help I got from catie with the color chart, it helped big time. Just an FYI for everyone :)