"i'm Going To Flush My Fish:(."

http://burlington.craigslist.org/zip/2171895603.html

6 starter fish, Cichlids. Range in size from 1 inch to 3 inches. Had them since October and I'm ready to upgrade. Let me know if you want them by 6 pm today (1/21/11). Otherwise they're goign down the toilet.

I don't know who know can go pick them up in this weather even if they were local.

I just mailed my club 1.5 hours away that is closer. I would be willing to take them, I just cannot go get them today. Still would be better if someone else would take them considering my house is still nearly empty and being pro cleaned.

It does just say 'let me know' by today, not you have to collect them today, so if you want them he might hold them a day or two until someone can collect them for you? If not it would definitely be better to take them to the store than flush them, how does that not occur to some people?!

I don't understand the mentality of some people. How can you care for a living creature, see it everyday, enjoy it's little quirks then dispose of it like it were an out of fashion ornament.

Zain its not him flushing them (I don't think anyway) its an ad found on Craig's list which has now been deleted =| does anyone know the outcome to this?