Bubbles Bother Your Fish?

Wendy

No. But it is possible a new fish who didn't have bubbles in their previous shop/ownership would be scared of them at first .

Mr. Fish had always had bubbles, but he hated the bubble wall when I first got it. He got over it and seems to like swimming through it now. But that might be becuase Floyd like swimming through the bubbles and Mr. Fish likes anything that Floyd likes. :idont

• Supporter

we eat bubbles in my tank.. so no bubble wands.. i have lifted the spray bars above the water level to aggrivate the surface of the water and to spray a fine mist of bubbles throughout the tank.. the only offender now is sir loyn.. snag was scared of the bubbles at first but was fine a few days later..

No. But it is possible a new fish who didn't have bubbles in their previous shop/ownership would be scared of them at first .

This is right. Never had issues with using bubblers for goldfish tanks.:)

My fish have always liked bubbles. One of my orandas, however, didn't really know what to make of them at first. He would swim at them really fast them swim away really fast, almost like he was attacking them or something. It was really funny to watch, but it only lasted a few days then he got used to them.

My common goldfish likes trying to 'hover' above it, think he likes the way it feels on his belly =) however my old shubunkin was a bit nervous with it for the first few days. I guess it just depends on the fish's personality :gcar: