Good Morning Sunshine!

A funny thing I noticed every morning is that Hugo is normally the last one to wake up. It takes her FOREVER to get going.

While Spicey, Vanille and Chibi usually are considerably active, Hugo is still sleeping on the bottom. Banana is usually drifting, and Orange hovering near Hugo.

This morning I took a photo. Since it was still dark in my room the pic didn't turn out so well as I had to randomly aim and shoot. And excuse the brown algae, I am about to go out of my mind because of it. And the weird greenish tinge of the picture makes it look even worse.

Anyway, enjoy!

Hugosleeping.jpg

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Ahahaha, aw~~~ I did that once!! The whole, aim and shoot in the dark. It came out funny but they were all curled [not that fish 'curl up'] up on the bottom 'cept for Karyu who's a drifter. :heart

Haha!! Aw Hugo... that's too funny! I never see my fish wake up anymore since I am living at an apartment, and they're still at my house. I go visit them everyday, but I do miss them still! :heart

my submarines rest on bottom.. together, in line and then snag rest on top of them.. as if to say "no moving now!!" it's like STACKS ON!! whoot!

That sounds hilarious!! I'd love to see a picture of that... if you can sneak up on them, that is!! :D

I don`t understand everyone eleses fish sleeps except mine they never take naps or sleep at night! weird.

they do sleep, but since they can't close their eyes it often is not obvious. Especially if you have a drifter, who sleeps by hovering in the tank, moving around a bit.

If I'm still up at about 10pm you can see all four of my fish in the big tank all floating in a kind of line it's so cool looking like their wind up battery ran out and they are just suspended :P Hugo is sooo so cute ^_^