Our Trip To The Lfs Today

I thought I'd share some photos from our journey today.

Massive Algea Eater:

Winter2010153.jpg

(Little Breeches added for size refrence.)

Hall o' fish (one of many):

Winter2010142.jpg

You can please take me home?

Winter2010156.jpg

Lovely dressed all in white:

Winter2010160.jpg

Calico celestial for Federica

Winter2010203.jpg

Big Ole' Bubble Eye:

Winter2010202.jpg

Black Moors for Dennis:

Winter2010167.jpg

Pretty Celestials:

Winter2010186.jpg

And two lovely white teles for Dennis:

Winter2010205.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:rofl Oh no wonder! It's a very nice store I was just up there the other day. Small world! You should check out Tropical Lagoon, and Congressional Aquarium. I like Congressional better. I knew that tele tank looked familiar. :rofl Those lionheads have been there since September.

:rofl Oh no wonder! It's a very nice store I was just up there the other day. Small world! You should check out Tropical Lagoon, and Congressional Aquarium. I like Congressional better. I knew that tele tank looked familiar. :rofl Those lionheads have been there since September.

Oh really? We're close? Too funny! Thanks for the tips!

We'll have to chat off board!

What a GREAT thread Lola! Thank you much for posting your pics...I really got a kick out of them all! I'm reeling over the Black Moors and white telescopes! Incredible that you and Tay are visiting the same hangouts!

Lola gets 10 points! :Congrats:

That algae eater is HUGE :o Lots of lovely fish, looks like a good place to shop :)

Your daughter is adorable :)

Thank you! We are just over the moon about our Little B....but we are biased!

What a GREAT thread Lola! Thank you much for posting your pics...I really got a kick out of them all! I'm reeling over the Black Moors and white telescopes! Incredible that you and Tay are visiting the same hangouts!

Lola gets 10 points! :Congrats:

Aw! I'm so glad you enjoyed it Dennis!

I really did think of you when I saw all of those moors. Told my hubby too. And when I saw those all white ones...well....

Can't wait to check out the other shops Tay was telling me about.

We have to plan a trip soon. We live quite a piece away, so it's an adventure day when we go. (Sometimes I say it's for homeschool just to give us an excuse!)

Oh yeah, I have some stores around me in OR that look like that also--rows and rows of aquariums! Love to go there--I know what you mean--so much fun even just to look. But I got in trouble for taking pictures at one of them, ha! :whatjust:

Edited by Kristi

Hey, why is there nothing for me? Where are the shubunkins and ryukins??? LOL

That pleco is AWESOME. I can't wait for mine to grow that big. She will thn probably take the algae chip and half of my forearm. :rofl

I love that look on Breeches' face. Cute but mischievous like she's got something planned :D

That photo of Little Breeches and the pleco should be mandatory viewing for anyone who buys a baby pleco and thinks it's OK to put it in a small tank. Eeek!

Those white telescopes are to DIE for. I don't think I could have walked away from those. Truly. Thanks for sharing!