Ahhh Its Good To Be Home!

Yes ashlee your correct. You can add some BN plecos or maybe 2 or 3 weather loaches to your big tank. If I ever get my goldies a 75 gallon I well get weather loaches again they are so much fun to watch.

yXcharity Casex your goldish are stunning. I am such a sucker for long fins.:heart

thanks i have been told that pictus were too aggressive to be mixed with goldies but i have had severl pair over the years and so far i have never ever had any problems with them the cat fish are actually more gentle with the goldies then the goldies are with them! around feeding time the cat fish are careful not to bump into the goldies to hard since the catfish are fast swimmers an at night like to zoom thru the tank but i have never seen them bump into the goldies they feel for them and go around. and even with the catfish spines none of my goldies have ever been scratched or torn fins from them which i have been told will happen. so all in all i think the pictus are great fish these guys i got very small and i have been practicing petting them and ive never been scratched by there spines either they will fold up ther fins when i pet them or get my hands around them i love these guys and couldnt imagine not owning them!