The New Crew- Telescopes And Black Moor

blackteles

Bat is my favorite. Look how pretty he is. Where the heck did you get him? He's perfect.

Bat is my favorite. Look how pretty he is. Where the heck did you get him? He's perfect.

They all look GREAT,Dennisheartpump.gifThey are each so different from one another-Bat's color pattern is awesomewub.gifHas it changed at all since you've had him? And Cimmerian is the prettiest jet blackwub.gifAnd Tri is just beautifulwub.gif3 little gf angel.gifs,who are quite obviously getting some EXCELLENT care from their DOD00001749.gif

Bat is my favorite. Look how pretty he is. Where the heck did you get him? He's perfect. He came from my LFS Tay...I scarfed him up once I saw his color. POOF!

]Has it changed at all since you've had him? Thank you Susan! I've had Tri almost a month now and no difference in color. It's like black splashed on silver. I like it...mysterious coloring. Therefore he is Bat!

Geesh when I responded back to Susan I meant to say Bat...not Tri. I'm fried after all this editing and cropping and u/l...I need a :alc :alc :alc :alc :alc :alc :alc :alc

I think it's time to thin out the herd LOL...hooboy! :wacko:

I love Cimmerian's jet black! Bat's colouring is funky too! Tri's colouring is just nice. ;)

:Congrats: on the 3 precious fish! :)

Oh My Gosh Dennis they are all just Adorable :) I think I like Tri and bat the most because of their coloring though is bat a kirin maybe??

Hiya Shell! I don't believe that Bat would be classified as a kirin as the majority of his main upper colors are black/silver, with orange/white on his belly. I think the kirin's colors must be more pronounced throughout. Anyone correct me here if I'm mistaken! ;)