Dr.house's Mouth Is Locked Shut!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good news.. now, let her do her thing.. step away from the tank frederica! :bat::tomuch:

:rofl :rofl :rofl It is an entire 4hrs I haven't checked in on her actually!!! Feeling VERY proud!!!

LOL.. Dr House!.. she may just have to find her prescription pad and prescribe you with diazapam! does she bulk bill?

:rofl

But I'm glad there is nothing bad going on.

Bad news... I woke up and saw her in the C-Position... :( I think whatever organ issue she had got worse with the entire vet visit thing... She is now in a bowl with some air. I called the vet to ask if it was time and he prefers to wait until tonight - says that things could turn around. I am really not counting on it tho. :(

I'm so sad to read this Fede. :( But I've seen some fighter turn around and get better even if they are in a c-shape so don't give up hope. I'll be thinking of you guys and keeping my fingers crossed. :bighug

Come on House you can do it! :heart

Thanx everyone. Unfortunately I think she will be letting go in a few minutes. Her breathing has now grown very slow. Everyone got a chance to say goodbye and we have been with her most of the day. :heart :heart :heart She has been a fighter till the end.

thanx guys :)

So far she is still hanging in there. she is in a bowl with an airstone and I change her water once in a while. I thought she was gone before but then she took a huge gulp of air. And she is still making her little fins go. :heart

Guest Mike and Linda

My heart goes out to you. I almost have tears for your fish and I don't know you or your fish. I know that you had her for a long time. Good Bye Dr.House.

I had to check on you guys before I went to bed. Federica I'm so sorry! You did so much, and the Little Dr. tried so hard too. Hugs to you both during this tough, tough time!

Hey everyone. Thanks for the kind words. She is still hanging in there. Will try and swim up towards me when I go near... :heart :heart :heart But she is very weak, still in C-Shape. :(