Thank You!

nicoleauryn

Not sure if this is something that is ok to post, or ok to post in here... but I am doing it anyway and feel it is deserved.

THANK YOU!

This forum is awesome! Yeah we had a rocky start, it has it's own personality of caring experienced people so it is hard to dip right in, but seriously, you guys/gals are awesome.

I love my goldfish, and I love that others do too that care and *KNOW* that goldfish can have just wonderful personalities (just like bettas, I bred them once and fell for them <3). I love how there is always someone there, willing to just chat or help out. This forum has helped me greatly in not only learning more about goldie care, but also allow me to share my knowledge too.

Anywho, again, thank you for being there, and always helping...... And thank you so much for caring for one another and their fish :)

:heart

Happy Holidays!

I am assuming this means your goldfish is doing well. So glad the forum and its great members were here to give you a hand and you stuck it out. :angelstaf::bounce:read (just cause I wanted to use icons.:booty )

I agree with Auryn, Koko's Goldfish has helped me A LOT . :) The guys and gals here are awesome, too. ;)

THANK YOU!

To all Koko's goldfish guys and gals for being patient and helping us out with all goldfish problems!

You're welcome. I have had a positive experience on this forum so far. Not that can be said for some others. I hope that when trouble does come my way either caused by others or accidently caused by me, it can be worked out.

• Admin

i know it can be hard to fit into a big forum, but I know that every member here wants to help each other, and sometimes words dont get typed out right cause you cant really show emotion (one reason, I use alot of Emots ). So I hope the new year will better. :)

Thank you to all Especially my Mods and Helpers you guys have helped me so much this year. :hug and Also a special thank you to everyone here that has helped make Koko's the way it is today, this is a very fun and loving site... :)