They Are So Cute. Java Is Getting Impressive.

Don't worry about the white "dots" you see in any of the pics!!! That's really the reflection of our Christmas tree.. I already freaked out enough for everyone.. lol. Also, does anyone else notice Ava's curly tail? That bit is permanent it seems.

028.jpg

029-1.jpg

030.jpg

033-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

035.jpg

036-1.jpg

037.jpg

043-1.jpg

051-1.jpg

045.jpg

050-1.jpg

057.jpg

066.jpg

063.jpg

010.jpg

our tree is across the room from the tank:

019.jpg

Edited by ETF_Ava

They look GREAT, Crystal! I'm impressed at how Ava Babe has filled out...she's getting that nice rounded look now. They all look nice and healthy and you're doing a great job with them! ;)

You have some amazing fish! Oooh, and I like Ava's curly tail... And they are getting rounder, too! :)

Edited by Dawn

Wow that is one full X-mas tree, I can barely see the tree ;)

ha! I told my mom that.. it's one of those pre-lit trees, plus we have a tradition where every year we give an ornament to each other.. so it's pretty full!! Whenever I get my own place it'll be more manageable I'm sure lol

They are all so very precious :heart The fin curling is a genetic flaw. I've seen a lot of goldfish with this issue. ;) No need to worry unless you plan to show them, but even if you did it's a very minor flaw.

Thanks everyone! And Fang, I have absolutely no clue what's caused it.. it wasn't like that my last visit home and I didn't notice it on Thursdays water change :(

Hm... I know that Spicey got the same inward curl on both lower lobes. Looks kind of cute, but I always wondered why. She already had those when I got her. I saw at least one fish on GFC auction that had this mentioned as a flaw, so I guess it just grows that way/turns that way.