Another Underwater Vid Of My Pond

highspeedturtle

I posted it under Merry Christmass from my pond also. Didnt want you all to miss this better improved vid under another post. Merry Christmass.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQSMHNlqRpo

Edited by highspeedturtle

Oh, I was saying that I made an earlier attempt film but the battery depleted, so I was re-taping. I had great footage the first time too. I had all the big fat Goldfish looking in the camera and all. They were shy the second time. I have a tremendously fat Goldfish i want to show you guys on film.

Great video!!! Those are some big beauties to be sure!

I too am curious as to what you were saying at the beginning there.

I see you're from the panhandle. Are you familiar with Two Egg? : )

I dont know Two egg. sorry......... I know Don Mclung from the North East Florida Koi club. Great friend of mine. The St.Augustine Lightner Museum Koi pond is great to visit and feed the fish.

The GoPro camera is in a sealed water proof case for underwater use. It has a high and low volume choice, but it is still hard to hear in the case either way.

The White and Black spotted Bekko Koi is about 20" long. He is the biggest. I have a White/Orange/Black Sanke that is about 17" the other is an inch or so shorter. The Matsuba is about 14" and the Platinum Ogon is about 14" too. The camera makes them look shorter than they realy are. I have a butterfly Ogon that didnt come out plus a lot of huge Goldfish too.

Thank you......... I have been cleaning the Pond for a few days now. I added some clarifier to drop the floating debirs. Used the pool vacuum "bought for the pond" , and took all the floating plants out for now.

I am gonna make a crystal clear video for you guys.

WOW, that is amazing, I am so jealous! I would absolutley love to have a pond that big.

I had a part-time job last year and I couldnt keep up with it then, I couldnt imagine if I worked 40+ hours. I'm alright right now with it because I took an early retirement.

If i did it all again, it would be an INSIDE pond.

My new dream Pond is going to be up under the aluminum roof. Then I will screen the room in and put the pump and filtration beside the house out of view. I want to go down to about 8 koi (the ones I have now) and just pay a lot of attention to them exclusively.

I missed out on some 1" thick acrylic glass plates a while back. I should have took them, I threw them in the dump for a Zoo. I kick myself in the tail every time I htink about it.

Some of the people on this forum have built som eponds that make me drool. LOL..........

Well...........you got my mind clickin now :whatjust: I think I will go out and get started...........