A Few Of My Goldies

i figured since i was already posting pics of my guppies in the ttropical fish thread i might post my gold fishies in here :)

this is the guy i started with he is nearly 3 eyars ol now he is still ehaling from his ordeal about a week or so ago missing a few scales.

Picture134.jpg

and this is my 1 year old pearlscale colette

Picture152.jpg

this is my 80 gallon when it was set upand not leaking! im hopeing to add some beach glass to the sand once iadd the fish too it again

Picture065fish.jpg

i was wondering do you think my oranda is stunted i always worry about that after i found out how much room goldies needed and that they could be stunted he is almost 3 years old and just about 6 inches from head to tail.

Edited by xchairity_casex

The tank looks great and your fish are beautiful :heart Not sure about the stunting, there's so many factors involved, genetics, environment both before and after you got him, etc. He has a big tail for his body, but that doesn't always mean anything. He looks healthy :)

thanks :) i reallyl ove his tail too hes always reminded me of the goldfish from fantasia with the flowy tail. im pretty amazed that he has never shredded it with the things he gets into! lol the last tank he used to be in i had alot of decorations to begin with but once he began hurting himself on them to removed them all.