Fred Astaire Up Close And Personal

He picked up the 'koi begging' habit way faster than the others! In a few days he understood that I=food!

So a few more pics of him. I love the color details/patches on his head!

DSCN3659.jpg

DSCN3657.jpg

DSCN3658.jpg

And YES this is his actual coloring! My boyfriend calls him the traffic jacket!

He's lovely Federica!

You wouldn't happen to mind if I just moved in with you and all your gorgeous goldies would you? :bounce I'll stay out of your way and sleep in the fish room... :rofl

@ Kateana - :rofl :rofl :rofl sure! But I don't really have a fish room! My little brother actually stayed over for a a while recently and he got a blowup bed and placed it RIGHT in front of the 85Gal! He claims he slept like a baby and when he woke up and the fish were staring at him!!! :lol1

@ Kateana - :rofl :rofl :rofl sure! But I don't really have a fish room! My little brother actually stayed over for a a while recently and he got a blowup bed and placed it RIGHT in front of the 85Gal! He claims he slept like a baby and when he woke up and the fish were staring at him!!! :lol1

:tomuch: How cute. Great way to start off the day though! Waking up to all those cute pudgy faces would delight me to no end!

:P I'll get the next flight to Switzerland then. I can't leave my goldie kids behind, so I'll just ship their 'lil butts on over there! Then I can invest in a gorgeous and absurdly large tank like yours and add a few more kids to the family. :alc Oooo! Then I can get goldies from whereever it is that you find all your big beauties! Wouldn't that be a treat. :rolleyes:

I'll get the next flight to Switzerland then. I can't leave my goldie kids behind, so I'll just ship their 'lil butts on over there! Then I can invest in a gorgeous and absurdly large tank like yours and add a few more kids to the family. Oooo! Then I can get goldies from whereever it is that you find all your big beauties! Wouldn't that be a treat.

Oh your poor babies! With all the snowstorms we have been having!

You can start a dating service for goldfish

:rofl :rofl :rofl Fred will hold sessions of flirtation - you should see him keep an eye on Grace!

can't wait to see all of your together in the tank!

Yea neither can I!!!!!!!

I had a hard time deciding which of your ryukins is my favorite, but I think Fred wins.

He has very striking colors indeed :D My fave will always be Grace just because she was the first, and she has the most original look :) And she is sooo sweet! But they all have their different quirks which makes me love them all :D

Thanx Mikroll,

No nothing special. Just a flash :) I stay quite far from the fish but zoom in, it seems to work the best :)

yes i have that flower on my camera ,Lumix DMC-TZ5, but my old camera was better or more easy at making the close pictures, a little Nikon thing. this one i have to make a lot before I get one almost ok. i am trying out the other settings, food, pets , etc but still not find good setting for fish inside tank. That is why I salute your fine pictures of some fine fish.

ah yes like when I make pictures of the koi, first pay them with a treat and then they permit pictures. but it is the close up stuff that is just not working out like I want ,focus part is hard to get right.

I guess I will have to plow through the instructions again.

I'll get the next flight to Switzerland then. I can't leave my goldie kids behind, so I'll just ship their 'lil butts on over there! Then I can invest in a gorgeous and absurdly large tank like yours and add a few more kids to the family. Oooo! Then I can get goldies from whereever it is that you find all your big beauties! Wouldn't that be a treat.

Oh your poor babies! With all the snowstorms we have been having!

Snowstorms! :blink: This early in the year? My, my. We've only had snow showers, a wee 2-3" thus far.