My Lionheads :)

I am still reeling over the loss of my Teles and Clemmy :( and been pre occupied with the sick tropicals ;) so i decided the Goldfish all needed some photo op time :) here's the best out of a bunch ;) (LOL)

I hope you enjoy them :)

Kisses & Finns

ctmpphpKQEuBO.jpg

Eenie,Meenie and Miney ;)

ctmpphpdZThxf.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Thanks everyone :)

They do cheer me up some :) yes Meenie is the orange calico with the fat belly ;) Eenie is the mostly white calico and is the smallest of the three and Miney is the one with the gill issue :( what would you call his coloring??? My Mom suggested the names :)

Mama Finns is my White Lionhead and Kisses my biggest Boy :) is the red & white :)

What happened to Clemmy and the teles? I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm currently getting over the sudden loss of my fantail as well.

It's nice to see that 2 of your 3 new lionheads have started filling up nicely. More pics of Kisses please? :D

Hi Shell...although I'm not an expert on the Kirins but from what I've read it's calico colors in more of a solid pattern rather than the typical calico splash. I'd say that Miney's definitely a Kirin. Here's a vid of a couple of Kirin Ranchus...a pretty cool pattern!