My Fish From Outside Still Doing Great!

Hi Everyone .... I'm the person that had a nervous breakdown after bringing in my two 3 year old Comets (6 1/2 in) for the winter. They seemed to be going down hill untill with all of your help I was able to turn

things around. Just wanted you to know they are better than ever and I am staying on top of things ..... again ... thanks to all .....

Tom (washingtongoldfish)

That excellent news and congratulations! Any chance we could have some pics of them? :yeah:

Well Haruka ... I have been reading trying to figue out how to attach photos at this site but I'm probably the oldest and most techno challenged person in this forum. I understand I have to upload photos to photo bucket in order to attach them and that is where I am stuck.

Tom

Ok All ..... washingtongoldfish here again .... some of you have asked me to post pics of my 3yr old Comets brought inside this winter after being outside entirely up to now. So ...... I have created a Photobucket

account and I'm told I can just post this adddress and you all can view the pics. However on Koko's tip he talks about a "thread" ... I told you all I am a techno defitient.

Tom

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g376/backyard11/

Will someone let my know if this works ... I'm working on better pic quality ...