Goldfish Connection

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kulukan. He'll be in QT with the two from last week and then into a pond for the summer...so excited to pick it up this weekend.

MacCourt 260-Gallon Large Round Lawn Pond from Lowe's

039694072185xl.jpg

how exciting! I love how everyone is in pond mode :) do you have pictures of your tank posted somewhere? I think I would remember seeing the red-tailled one.

I don't have pics of the tanks on photobucket anymore. I was going to get the black sand and a bunch of real plants but decided to go with the pond idea instead.

• 1 month later...

oh, it said like last weeks date or something like that, but there was no auction. so i though i missed something, or lost my mind, lol. i'm okay, i'm okay, same ol'..., same ol'..., how r you? :) oh btw, i love my two new turtles, so cute@!!@@!@#, one actually likes me, if i set them both on my stomach while laying on the bed, and sing a song, one will look and venture off as she always does, the other will stare, turn towards me, and crawl to my chin, stare some more, then go to my neck and nestle there to rest. she (the friendly one, let's call her Jane) also doesn't bite her turtle buddy at meal time (but the other one tries to bite her at meal time) they definite;y have their own personalities) love them :)

I spoke to Ken Monday evening and another auction will be starting as usual on Wednesday. I had a nice discussion with him concerning my black butterfly telescopes that are coming this week and he's a very nice person. I still have to recommend Steve at Rain Garden as well...can't forget him! :thumb:

Hey Sand, I gave you some bad info. After thinking about it some more, I believe Ken said he was skipping this week due to the upcoming holiday. The auction will resume next week if I'm not mistaken. Sorry about that!

• 6 months later...

I won this beauty ^^

http://www.goldfishconnection.com/uploads/full/AUC_203_9.JPG

Hoping for a few more too. Restarting the hobby after my big wipe out :) Glad to be back. Did anyone on here win lot #8 from last weeks auction? If so I would love to see pics!!!!

• 2 weeks later...