Christmas Trees

Chrissy_Bee

We have not put up one in years. We have a fake one but been in the closet all this time. Just no room for it and we don't do presents at our house so really no point.

We do the yard up though. Ill get a picture tonight.

I should be putting my (well, my family's) tree up this weeekend! Can't wait to get a picture! We switched to fake a few years ago, but It's still pretty :)

Your tree looks beautiful! We've only put up a tree a couple of times since we've been married; I don't bother when we have a puppy or kitten in the house, I just drape everything I can in garland so it still feels festive :D

Our puppy (7 months old) was actually very good when we put it up, I was shocked! I'm hoping he remains this uninterested!

Gorgeous tree! Can't wait to see everyone's!

We celebrate Winter Solstice here, and have a solstice tree. We're stringing popcorn for garland later today (hopefully!)

I'll post a photo later.

We celebrate Winter Solstice here, and have a solstice tree. We're stringing popcorn for garland later today (hopefully!)

I'll post a photo later.

Did you know there's going to be a lunar eclipse on Dec 21 (not sure if that's the solstice this year or not). I thought that was pretty cool :)

We sure do!!! We're very excited! It's a very special solstice this year! We've already discussed staying up and how to stay warm for our viewing.

Little Breeches has already decided we'll have vegan hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies to celebrate. (I wonder if she'll make it to the big event!)

I'll post a photo later.

Did you know there's going to be a lunar eclipse on Dec 21 (not sure if that's the solstice this year or not). I thought that was pretty cool :)