h013.jpg

Before I colored it

h012.jpg

And some little doodles for fun :)

h015.jpg

h014.jpg

f010.jpg

a024.jpg

This ended up looking like a cat, but I didn't make it. It happened by chance when I set the bottle of ink down!

I love your drawings!!! They are really good!!!

Heeey care for a project?? Down the line I plan on getting a tattoo of a red cap oranda.. Probably not anytime soon because of money but I do want one... I would love to see a few sketches, like a realistic looking one and a more cartoony looking one to get an idea of what I would want to get.. Care to doodle for me just for fun so I can get some ideas??

:thanks

And Sue, YES! I would totally like to do some sketches for you! Are you thinking really long, flowing fins on the red cap? How about some really chubby cheeks?! I totally wouldn't be offended if you chose to never even use the sketches for a tattoo, I just like the idea of trying to draw a red cap for you! I haven't drawn too many orandas, so this will be fun :) I'll see what I can come up with!

I am going to ask my sister (lots of tattoos) how much it would hurt and where I should get it. I am kinda skittish about the pain, but I think it would be really cute!!

Pictures will be provided, of course!

Aw thanks Lola, and it's great to see you back on the forums again! You were away for a while :)

Yup! I was a workin' like crazy! I'm on call tonight and all weekend. But it sure is good to be back!!!

How exciting!!!! :)

You know what.. I'd kinda like you to use pictures of Chase from before he got sick as inspiration! Here is the thread where I had some pics:

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/74690-chase-voorhees-photos/

He has a HUGE wen. Funny enough his tail is not long and flowy even though it is now. It doesn't have to be perfect just kinda a basis! I am curious to see what you come up with! :)