Bubbles

Cynders

Hopefully the video quality will improve when it's done processing, but little Ganondorf has bubbles all stuck to his eyes. Hard to see I know. LOL But at least it features his debut. He's such a friendly fish.

Nice! But why is your bubblewand having so few bubbles? oO Mine is like a bubble hurricane even though it is a cheap wally world air bubbler that is split to three outlets all together oO

Anyway, Ganondorf is funny, and the others so cute! :)

Thanks everyone! :D

Nice! But why is your bubblewand having so few bubbles? oO Mine is like a bubble hurricane even though it is a cheap wally world air bubbler that is split to three outlets all together oO

Anyway, Ganondorf is funny, and the others so cute! :)

:rofl Mine is a wally world bubbler too. I have no idea why, it's probably the bubble machine. Although the one on the other side works better. It used to work so much better and I usually turn it down because it makes this annoying chirping noise. LOL

He is a beautiful Moor , sorry I couldn't see any bubbles

Thanks and sorry about that LOL! It was those little white circles on his eyes in the beginning. I need to get a better camera, the think wasn't even zoomed in.

Way to go Tay! Big G is an awesome Moor! I give him a :thumbs:

You can restore your bubble wands by piercing it many many times with a needle. (per mfr's instructions)

Just think how cool another Black Moor would look in there!

Thanks guys!

Out comes the old algae scrubber. The green algae seems to like that wand though and it's the first time it's not been brown for a change LOL.

:yeah: You'd love another black moor wouldn't ya? LOL