Real Veiltails

Hidr

Lovely fish. But do they really cost over $200?

Yikes! (my newbie-ness is showing, I guess)

I'm trying to convince Steve to snatch up some cheap ones at the end of the week.....How much is shipping usually?

60 I think for one fish. So 40 since it is 20 off. Man I am hoping a veiltail well be left at the end of the week and I am working on my hubby but someone has bid on every one of them. :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Ive been eyeballing this site for some time now. These are beautiful goldies Hidr. I have debated about purchasing one, but, I worry about death. Spend a ton of money and then, anything could happen like a month later, or even a year later! Such a risk..... but I want.... >.<

If I had the money, and would if that supid van hadn't of needed a new alternator, I would have one in heart beat. That has been my dream fish for avery long time.

LOL Oh crap Hidr...Ill lend it to ya...(insane interest included of course)... :tomato:

They are very nice! I see now why you like them so much. Wish I had a few that I could give to you.. ;)

Aw Hidr, I wish you could have one! Tell hubby this is all you want for Christmas! :D But if that doesn't work, I am pretty sure Ken will be getting more veiltails from now on, because he told me this is a new breeder he just discovered with the help of his girlfriend. They have been super popular, so I imagine he'll be buying many more, and you'll get another chance to buy one sometime :)

Aw Hidr, I wish you could have one! Tell hubby this is all you want for Christmas! :D But if that doesn't work, I am pretty sure Ken will be getting more veiltails from now on, because he told me this is a new breeder he just discovered with the help of his girlfriend. They have been super popular, so I imagine he'll be buying many more, and you'll get another chance to buy one sometime :)

I can't believe you're not going nuts over that blue butterfly. :D

BTW, Hidr. The veil tails are indeed incredible.

Oh, that one is really nice Locke! The light colored blue one that looks like a lavender? I guess I'm too busy going nuts over the two calicos though :5: I also really like the all white one with a few red highlights. It reminds me of Pork Chop! There are so many nice ones... but I'm running out of space in my tanks (not to mention money!) :rofl

Hubby and I aleardy got out Christmas present. We bought each other the wireless fence for out GSD. But I have been hinting. He offered me 50 bucks. lol I told them that would barely cover shipping. Poor guy I know he would get me one if he could.

I am getting one this Spring. Foster well go to the pond and I well have the room. Might take Micah to the pond too.

Gives me time to save up. :exactly:bingo:

Oh, that one is really nice Locke! The light colored blue one that looks like a lavender? I guess I'm too busy going nuts over the two calicos though :5: I also really like the all white one with a few red highlights. It reminds me of Pork Chop! There are so many nice ones... but I'm running out of space in my tanks (not to mention money!) :rofl

What about the Purple Butterfly? I can't believe how incredible their fish are! I'm just always in awe of these fancies they have. It's sooooo frustrating they won't ship to Canada. I can't find anyone with even remotely comparable quality in Canada.

Lot #33 35 37 39 and 96 if anyone wants to help a friend out. :)

You think he will have another batch after this? I worry if I should buy now or after the new year. O risks!

I am sure he will have another batch. Veiltails are getting very popular. There have been several mailings and presentations about them circling the AGA. :)