Betta Memories

CatfishSoup

Just wanted to share some edited pictures i just , well edited now of my betta. i got bored and look at the many thousand of pictures i have on adobe lightoom, which is mainly what i use to edit my pictures. found some stock non edited pictures of my Betta which passed away a while ago. anyways you guys may remember him, crownskis.

anywho, just decided to post my edited shots. only 2 really, decided to even use em for my flickr and my avatar. though he looks squished in the avatar.

Crown Tail Betta

Crown Tail Betta

feel free to click the image and it opens up in larger res if you'd like to check that out.

i will also be doing a nice cool betta thread in a bed so keep on eye out for that.

enjoi ;)

Nice job! You should adjust the size of your avatar though, as you said it looks a bit funny squished and takes away from its awesomeness.

That sure is one beautiful fish!

thanks and i did try different sizes ! :S i tried a more wider size and nothing. then small. nothing, and some other ones. if anything i might scrap this avatar and look for another one.

How's that? jls25ava.jpg?t=1292191606

:)

i tried copying the URL and then i tried to use it and i got

You cannot link to that type of image

:S

link me to your photobucket and i shall try copying it from there.

Why don't you just save the image and upload it as your avatar? :)

no luck! DX i tried uploading it to my photobucket. tried more resolutions as well and still it does that ! :S oh well. thanks for trying though

Nice pictures. You can come to my house and take some betta pictures.

if you want to pay for my flight to where you are and a hotel. im down for that hahahah

nice pictures of your betta, i can see why you loved him.. he's almost my favourite colour too :)

you do have some serious talent.. have you picked up any work for photography yet?

thank you. :D as for photography, currently 18, stayed a fifth year in high school for coop, so i do have a placement. had been in it since october. i guess its sort of a job, but i dont get paid. he may pay me here and here every now and then but its mainly for experience. after that though i do plan to go to Sheridan College in Oakville Ontario. its a school which has been known well for its arts. So i realllyy hope i get accepted in there. from there its a 4 year course where i get my bachelors and then move onto into life! :D though i do hope to maybe get some assisting or something done though to get some cash. i probably wont be doing serious photography work till my 20s though i can prob. get small jobs if i really tried.