I Don't Think I've Posted In A While!

rai-nbow

Everyone's doing great~ I think Karyu is going through ANOTHER bodily growth spurt. :doh11: He's gonna be one big fishy, I'm telln' ya. :krazy:

Nathaniel's as happy as ever, Tora's FINALLY starting to grow some in size after working on his fins for months. :D Iva's doing well too. She's not very sociable... :( But she's happy and growing so I guess that's what matters. Sherby is looking BEAUTIFUL. I mean, seriously. He was smaller than the other guys when I put him in and now he's as big as Tora and Nathaniel. lakjglaekgj :heart His black has darkened to a nice blackness and his colors are positively glowing. I still can't believe he's from Wally World. :rolleyes: And of course, Cooky, she's a happy little thing. Er, big thing. She's so round. It's kinda odd. She's a pudgy little thing. :lol1:heart Nah, I think she's just... so oddly perfectly round and symmetrical that it's like... :whatjust: Ahaha, okay, I'll shut up and let you get to the pictures. :heart

Tora1-1.jpg

Fish1-2.jpg

Fish3-1.jpg

Almostttttt good enough to be a siggy. :krazy:

Fish2-1.jpg

Fish1-1.jpg

Goldfish pile~ :heart

CookynNathaniel2.jpg

CookynNathaniel1.jpg

Trio2-2.jpg

Tora1.jpg

SherbynTora2.jpg

SherbynTora1.jpg

So I'm pretty sure that my theory of Tora being a girl is true. I think he/she's big enough now and I see a little outy goin' on there. :krazy: But wouldn't Sherby and Tora be the best couple EVER if Tora is a girl?!?! :heart

Karyu1-1.jpg

Cooky1.jpg

She's so shiny~ :heart

haha looks like they are having a party! when they are all together. how big is your tank?

The six are in a 55. :whistle:hide::pan Dun worry, I do good water changes and I'll be getting a big tank once I move out. ...which is... sometime. :blink:

haha looks like they are having a party! when they are all together. how big is your tank?

The six are in a 55. :whistle:hide::pan Dun worry, I do good water changes and I'll be getting a big tank once I move out. ...which is... sometime. :blink:

ahh. i wasnt concerned about overstocking actually haha. it just seemed like a fairly big tank. figured it was bigger than mine. when its actually the same. but the illusion of bare bottom vs heavily planted tricked me. if anything, filtration would save you :D luckily though switching from tank to tank with a barebottom is a whole different story. as for me. if i ever go bigger. holy moses. the work i would have ahead of me.. D: