30 Gallons Of Laundry

Since the other guys all went in the 75g tank and I cleaned out the 30g, I decided the secret laundry fish would love some more space! We set him up a spot in the corner of the office. We decided we can keep that door locked for a couple weeks.

100_3659.jpg

100_3660.jpg

100_3662.jpg

100_3664.jpg

100_3666.jpg

100_3667.jpg

Aw he has some nice big cheeks! He really looks like he's enjoying the extra space.

I have that exact same vase, by the way! Back when me and my hubby didn't know better, he bought me two tiny goldfish once for valentine's day and kept them hidden in a kitchen cupboard in that vase until valentine's day morning when he surprised me with them! :ignore Now I just use it for decorations or to put inside the fish tank. :yeah: The only thing I don't like about it is that it rolls around. haha

Aw he has some nice big cheeks! He really looks like he's enjoying the extra space.

I have that exact same vase, by the way! Back when me and my hubby didn't know better, he bought me two tiny goldfish once for valentine's day and kept them hidden in a kitchen cupboard in that vase until valentine's day morning when he surprised me with them! :ignore Now I just use it for decorations or to put inside the fish tank. :yeah: The only thing I don't like about it is that it rolls around. haha

What a thoughtful thing your hubby tried to do! And it does roll around, dangit. But if I put it in the corner it's not too bad. Unless this guy starts moving his furniture like Amy's Hatter! And how is it that we keep getting all the same stuff, anyway?!? :rofl

Has your son been to the LFS since and noticed he's gone yet?!

I've managed to avoid taking him in there so far. I'm afraid he will be so sad if he sees the empty tank. :(

And thanks everybody! He does have great chubby little cheeks!

Edited by flutterbudget

Great idea about the tank - he must be very happy with so much room! You've done such a great job in hidng him LOL... Not long to go now hey!!

Its nice to be able to see him through clear glass! I was very much looking forward to seeing him properly and isnt he the cutest little thing. He has such lovely colouring and chubby cheeks! He's just perfect :wub: