Hatter Just Being A Big Goof...

Hatter tries to fit his big butt into the glass vase in QT and then he gets confused as to how to get out and tries to swim through the back of the glass which you can see him doing in the very beginning of the video...what a goof. I find that vase pushed all over the tank because he does it so often.

http://s310.photobucket.com/albums/kk401/amynmitchell/?action=view&current=newfish087-1.mp4

Ahahaha, aww~~ :heart

Reminds me of when Nathaniel was small enough to swim down into the pot in my tank. He'd swim down then be like :whatjust: and after a couple minutes, float straight up and out of it. xD He scared me a couple times when I couldn't see him and he'd suddenly appear out of the plants. :rofl

He does this all the time, so it must be like a toy. I wish I could get him on video when he moves it around the tank from the inside. He just gets his head in there and pushes until it gets to the place he likes. He is pretty darn goofy.