Land Slugs And Land Snails.

Deku

Hey guys. Does anyone know about land snails and land slugs? I know how to keep them. And I live in NJ so Iam wondering who here knows where I can find and buy banana slugs, or other large slugs. What is the largest land snail in the us(native species)? Iam wondering if any of you live down there where you can maybe sell me a banana slug? Iam not overly picky. but if color pattern is in question. I basically like the yellow ones that have black blotches. I also like the yellow ones. I heard theres a banana slug with a green color. Being that its my favorite color. You can say that too. But Iam not too picky about color.

I don't know if there is a site that sells alot of land slugs and land snails? I would look in my ownbackyard during summer. But... The only thing I find is.. just really tiny slugs and snails. At minimun I want one that grows to atleast 3.5inches or more.

Try going to a family owned pet store. My friend brought a banana slug to school once and we brought him to lunch (much to all the other girls' dismay).

Theres no family owned petstores, except 3. Most of which suck terribly. Everytime I buy something from them they die. So I dont want to even look at them.

Is there another option?

Is there another option?

Google is your friend! ;)

This is a goldfish forum, so I doubt people will really be able to help you about land snails.

You're probably better off googling :yeah:

I guess. But its not a harm to ask. lol

Oh no, surely not! But it's like digging for gold in a cat box.

Not that I compare this wonderful forum with a smelly cat box of course!

Lol i guess. But I do go to other forums and I ask everywhere just to make sure.