What's Your Favorite Breed Of Goldfish?

blackteles

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Auryn....get yourself a BLACK MOOR!! It is so fun to watch those BugEyed goldies wobble around the tank!! I say that NOW since my Black Moor CURSE has been removed & I proudly have TWO!!! :bounce

Fantails are what I like, having second thought on having pearlscales and telescopes... that' is, until I get a bigger tank to fit them all. :)

Edit : Typo error XD

Edited by Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

This is kind of funny but I really didn't have one before I got into goldfish, but, my favorite are Orandas. I used to make fun of them because they have a "brain" on their head and fat cheeks. I thought they were hysterically ugly. Now, that's my favorite and all I keep. I haven't bought any other type of goldfish unless the pet store mislabeled them or straight up told me it was an oranda and it wasn't.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest princess

A true veiltail.

But since I can't get one Ill settle for fantails.

I found a pair of Veiltail listed on Ebay. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Live-Fancy-Goldfish-BEAUTIFUL-Pair-VEILTAILS-/250766712943?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a62dc606f

They ar Pretty!

I have looked for the veiltails for a long time and this is one of the first times I have ever seen them up for sale.