Mcqueen The Chick Magnet.

This morning I found Steve McQueen with CRAZY breeding stars. I think he is already feeling the excitement of going in the new tank with Grace and Ingrid! :rofl

He had them when I got him at the store a little more than a month ago but they had disappeared with the shipping stress. I guess he has recovered and is feeling happy now :bingo:

As you can see he also has some spreading over his body!

DSCN3595.jpg

DSCN3599.jpg

DSCN3601.jpg

DSCN3603.jpg

DSCN3604.jpg

DSCN3593.jpg

:heart :heart :heart

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

my boyfriend (after he took a couple decades to see them) - "why is he showing those to you???" :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

@Fang - :doh11: the things men come up with! I was all excited to show him the stars and this was all he could come up with as answer!!! :krazy:

@Hidr - he is in a crappy plastic tub for now - so the side views are really not very good. :( But BE PREPARED, once I set them up in the 200Gal there will be a major overload of pictures!

@Hidr - he is in a crappy plastic tub for now - so the side views are really not very good. :( But BE PREPARED, once I set them up in the 200Gal there will be a major overload of pictures!

There is no such thing as an overload of pictures!!