Pretty Sure They Are On Steroids...

I took some pics of them today after the water change as they were all acting like complete clowns! :rofl

The ranchu twins are filling up nice right? I think that Blondie is really getting a nice tail tuck (it was flatter as a baby).

Pixel started out with CRAZY breeding stars on his cheeks (which are SO clear right now) and since a few days also has huge ones on his pectoral fins!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl He is in love with Sir Archie tho :ignore He is clearly the leader of the tank! (Even if he is by far the smallest!)

As for the two 'sick' fish, they have really been acting awesome these past few days :) They are also looking good :bingo:

Welcome to my castle

DSCN3521.jpg

This was a cute bonding moment :heart

DSCN3525.jpg

The twins just being twins

DSCN3533.jpg

Blondie being a heartbreaker

DSCN3535.jpg

DSCN3536.jpg

DSCN3534.jpg

Flash Gordon passes!

DSCN3539.jpg

Archie being crazy

DSCN3542.jpg

DSCN3569.jpg

Hiding under the plant

DSCN3570.jpg

King of the Castle

DSCN3547.jpg

DSCN3565.jpg

DSCN3560.jpg

DSCN3580.jpg

Brothers

DSCN3577.jpg

Chunky Monkey being un-ladylike.

DSCN3572.jpg

More Blondie

DSCN3566.jpg

DSCN3562.jpg

Einstein being sweet

DSCN3552.jpg

:heart :heart :heart

Poor Blondie looks so forlorn.

What kind of goldfish is she with no dorsal fin?

You have a lovely collection there.

mj

• Supporter

Oh my gosh.... great pictures Federica!!!! I LOVE them :) It's so hard to pick a favorite... they are all soooooo cute :wub:

You little finned friends are looking great and I'm so glad to hear they are feeling better!

thanx guys!

@Migaloo - OH YEA she has totally stopped bullying! It is because Pixel has become the ruler of the tank! He keeps everyone in order :rofl

thanx guys!

@Migaloo - OH YEA she has totally stopped bullying! It is because Pixel has become the ruler of the tank! He keeps everyone in order :rofl

Oh that's great! She obviously had some time to think about it during her solitary confinement and saw the error of her ways :rofl

Go pixel!! :flex:

I know amy! Consider he is like the size of my Pinky finger!!! I think he is having an early teenage hormone overload!!!!!!!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Everyone looks GREAT,Fedewub.gifAnd your tank is SOOOOOOOO cleanpost-4056-1113060347.gifhi5.gifIt is hard to pick a fave-Blondie and CM might tie for 1st-BUT Pixel is also a cutie pie00001749.gifThey all get 1st,since with their sizes combined,they total 1 large,lovely fish that is goldcup.gif(teehee.gif)heartpump.gif

Thanx Susan :D

Yea I am majorly obsessed in keeping the tank clean! I am just impatient to get some fluffy green algae on the rocks!