Ranchus From Above! :)

Katie

My first video! It's hard to film them all together and when I open the top they all come over to this corner waiting for the food (smart little cookies) so I decided to film them from above! As I've said before in posts I wasn't 100% sure if they were Ranchus but I am pretty sure they are now, either way I LOVE them and they bring me so much joy!

Hope it works!

http://s1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/RanchusDownUnder/?action=view&current=00020.mp4

Edited by Satchi

Thanks Sakura! Thats what I say when I get home "Helllooo wigglies!" and they all swim over to the front wiggling away like the little Aqua Puppies they are! :D

What cute puppies fishies!

I like the planting in your tank, as well.

Thanks for sharing.

mj

Hello, what beautiful fish!

Are you sure they are ranchus? I ask this because I have one just like one of yours (the one with the spot on the head and coloration in the tail). The LFS labeled it as a lionhead.

Are you sure they are ranchus? I ask this because I have one just like one of yours (the one with the spot on the head and coloration in the tail). The LFS labeled it as a lionhead.

Well thats what I'm not sure about, they were labled as Ranchus and Red Cap Orandas in the tank plus there was one Panda. It's kind of exciting not really knowing they might be Lionchus! Whatever they turn out to be I know for sure they are CUTE! :P

Off to give the little wiggle bums some breakky now!

Well thats what I'm not sure about, they were labled as Ranchus and Red Cap Orandas in the tank plus there was one Panda. It's kind of exciting not really knowing they might be Lionchus! Whatever they turn out to be I know for sure they are CUTE! :P

Off to give the little wiggle bums some breakky now!

I agree with you completely.

They look awesome! And was that Pink Floyd I heard playing in the background?

Yes , yes it is! I must confess I am a MASSIVE Floyd fan! :P Perfect background music whilst pottering around the house!

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone we are such proud parents! :P

• 4 weeks later...

I just made another updated video of my Ranchus/Lionheads the big orange one Stewie (who I am pretty sure is a girl!) has gotten so much bigger she's more rounder!

The Sakura and the Calico (Mort and Klouss...who I also think are girls lol) I am now pretty sure they are Lionheads or Lionchus as their tails dont tuck like the orange one and the Metallic one with the orange face (Brian...who's probably a girl too :P )I absolutly love not really knowing what they'll turn out looking like it's like a big surprise waiting for us in the future!

http://s1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/RanchusDownUnder/?action=view&current=00052.mp4

I dislike that the video doesn't turn out as clear as it is on my computer! :(

Thanks for watching!

Very nice! That's an angle we don't see very often. they are very cute fishies.

mj

Thankyou mjbubbles! I love your tank as well I wish I could've stuck to a 1 Fish 1 Tank mantra....sigh :P

We'll see how long I last with the one fish thing. They are reallly addictive.

mj