Found A Sweet Deal On A Big Tank

enesta

I need a bigger tank to hold my two and the new black moor I've been healing, but have been having trouble finding a good deal. I finally found a big tank for cheap,

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/for/2102403488.html

but called her and she said it has fish in it still! She didn't even know for sure, must be someone elses' in the family, but said she thinks there are crayfish, algae eaters, neon tetra all "small fish." What can you do in a situation like that... see if your LFS will take them all?

When I got my tank I asked if it was possible to get it without the fish, and they all went in the seller's sister's tank so I didn't have to deal with them! If they know you're interested and offering a good price they may find homes for the fish themselves either at a friend's or a store.

If not taking them, I would ask what will happen to them if I don't take them?..Since some people just will flush unwanted fish.

Giving them to the LFS does seem like on option if they'll take them.

set up another tank for those fish lol. i would do the lfs thing. your goldies will love the 65 gallon. good price. does it come with stand?

Edited by Capt Dave

Hey E...that's a great price for the tank and stand for a 65 gal setup. I'm not quite sure about the additional pumps and filters and such. But if you don't want the fish that are in the tank I'd definitely take them to your LFS as suggested. They'll most likely give you an in-store credit that you can use for anything that you might need for the new tank. Good luck!