You Better Watch This

Hidr

I talked about re homing Karma several times. The tank looked so empty but now that I know I can keep rainbows with I well get more and with them in there the tank is more interesting and even the pleco shows his face more often.

Glad hubby kept talking me out of re homing Karma.

55 for the first oscar and 25 for each additional. But the problem with that is you need a pair and since you can't visually sex them you have to buy several and then when you see you have a pair move out the extras.

Or you have to have a big enough tank to keep several to spread out the aggression.

Karma is gorgeous! How long have you had her now? Nice seeing a video that long :) Was it just me or did someone walk out at around 1 minute?

Karma has been with me 1.7 years. And yes I took this early this morning. Hubby left for work when I was making it.

Great video! I LOVE seeing Karma!! So majestic and... so big! LOL Its amazing that he doesnt eat the little fish - seems to show no interest in them at all!! He must have a great temperament :)

Funny how he put on a show then swam into the darkness at the end... "ok... show's over... you can stop recording now!"

Thanks for sharing Hidr!