Possibly The Worst Tank Of All Time

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I look at this tank:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/usb-gadgets/e5dd/

:why:

Mostly I'm just trying to imagine how my fish would react to having an alarm clock going off three inches away from their heads......

:lol1

I would hope it would make mine get off their lazy bums and make me breakfast. Though I guess that isn't likely to happen.

:rofl That was just too funny......can I get a sausage mcmuffin with egg please!!??

Well, it might make a cubicle a bit nicer for the person working there but def not nice for the fish! I really doubt they would be too enthused about their little cube "tank". And I wonder how often they would get cleaned--looks like it would be inconvenient at best. The only good thing is that a betta or 2 wcmm were recommended for habitants. :thud

my nephew had a little square fish tank just about that size it was decorated with a little plastic desk and litle plastic office chair and a little plastic tree. my mom wanted to put a fish in it i however put a little tiny pest snail in there and my nephew named him gary he went from being about the size of a pin head to the size of a quarter in a matter of weeks. so i suppose if you wanted to keep a pest snail in there it would work out well-that is untill it begain laying eggs like mad

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw one of those somewhere recently. mmm? Not sure. But I was appalled when I saw that thing. And as Kristi mentioned, which I never thought of, I'll bet it is pretty difficult to clean. Electricity and water, not such a good idea!

my nephew had a little square fish tank just about that size it was decorated with a little plastic desk and litle plastic office chair and a little plastic tree. my mom wanted to put a fish in it i however put a little tiny pest snail in there and my nephew named him gary he went from being about the size of a pin head to the size of a quarter in a matter of weeks. so i suppose if you wanted to keep a pest snail in there it would work out well-that is untill it begain laying eggs like mad

I've always liked the idea, but I wish the tank was bigger. I would put a betta into an office decorated aquarium.