I'm On Here Too Much

number20121

because last night I hardly got any sleep, I kept having (half awake) dreams related to goldfish, this forum etc. And bettas. Dreamed I found two in my desk drawer. Not in water, but alive, and so I rushed to get my two one gallon bowls (I got only 1) to put them in water.

The night before I dreamed that my Sucky Fishie died because the tank broke. The night before that either Vanille or Chibi was dead and half eaten up looking, and a week ago I dreamed Banana was very ill.

That's all your fault, guys! LOL

I have dreams of leaking tanks. I had one dream where the glass turned to plastic and all fish got poured out. I use to have dreams of the fish floating around the house and me tring to catch them so I could put them back in the tank.

Wow, you guys worry too much in your dreams :rofl I've only had happy fish dreams: tank shopping, fish shopping, my current babies as big fatties, etc :) The best dream was one where our friend, the carpenter, was putting in a bigger door and reinforcing the living room floor b/c I had ordered such a huge tank; unfortunately I woke up before it was delivered *sigh* ;)

I don't think I've had too many bad fish dreams, but I have been startled awake in the mornings thinking I'm hearing the sound of water rushing out of the tank and all over the floor. I run to go check, and of course everything is fine. But it's quite a panic for a while there!

I had a nightmare that the Enabling Deity and her committee enabled me to buy that bank of commercial tanks that was on Fang's craigslist. That was a rough one, especially when the dude wanted $5K cold hard cash plus shipping from SC. :booty

I usually have dreams about ranchus and taking them home. No bad dreams LOL

That's funny Haruka :) I had a horrible dream the other night that all my Ranchus jumped out and were on the floor boards I ran to pick them up and they had dried out and turned to powder when I touched them they crumbled and I screamed and woke my husband up....when I told him my dream he *face palmed* and laughed I tend to be 24/7 Fish mad so I guess it wasn't a suprise! ;)

I don't usually have bad dreams of fish, the last one I did have included a blue sparkling koi-like fish that appeared *swimming* through mid air, swam past leaving a glittering trail behind it, then promptly dissapeared again... :blink: I even remember having to check to make sure the air hadn't turned to water! :doh11:

Yeah I have a lot of dreams of fish just swimming in the air, I had one where the fish were swimming in the lawn and I had to chase them back into the pond before I started mowing.

I am always having fish related dreams! :D

Last night I drempt that I had lots of tiny fish each had there own tanks without lids, the water all evaporated and each of the fish were sitting on the gravel all dried out. I picked up an orange oranda, it didn't move and I popped it in another tank full of water and it started swimming around again! :angelstaf: