Pictures Of My Bettas <3

Katie

I've made a special Photobucket album full of pics of my three Bettas. My Husband took some amazing shots.

Sadly two of my three passed on this year a few months back, Chilli the red one and Borris the Pink one.

I'd had them nearly going on 3 years and when I recently went on Holiday they contracted the white cotton fungus disease from the equipment used at the place where they were staying (from the other Bettas who also passed) It was too late by the time I came back, it still hurts so much and I really really miss them both, I'll always feel horrible for leaving them. :'(

The blue Crown-Tail Tequila is the one I saved who is now residing in a 10g Tank of his own.

*Note* You may notice they are in smaller tanks and I have a shell in one of them, I wasn't aware of the dangers of having shells and it was only in the tank for a week as I was concerned about the fish hurting himself"

These photos were from the beginning of the year.

http://s1045.photobucket.com/albums/b455/RanchusDownUnder/Bettas%20Chilli%20and%20Borris%20RIP/

That's the album above.

P1000036.jpg

P1000241.jpg

P1000041.jpg

A photo of each fish :)

Edited by Satchi

He sure does! I'll tell him to get his camera ready! ;)

Thanks people, I love these pics they really captured the colours. My salmony-Pink one Borris was the most beautiful colours he kind of shone like an oil spill and had blue eyes!

ahh i love red. its my favorite color. despite the fact that bettas can be uber colorful. the simple ones like the first shot is great. great looking bettas :D

We have a Panasonic Lumix the underwater one :) (we haven't tested the underwater part though too freaked out! lol)

They take great shots we got it more for the fact you can drop it and I tend to do that alot, also the Holiday we were going on involved alot of beaches, climbing on rocks and cliffs to take pictures so it was a good choice.

I also love the red ones the most too and the dark, dark blue ones they are so amazing!

Wow! You have some nice and cute bettas.. Sorry for the loss of Chilli and Boris... :(

Thankyou I really miss them both so much I wish I had this forum on hand at the time :( They were very beautiful and I had them such a long time their tails grew so long and Borris had a HUGE body he reminded me of a bulldog! :P

Edited by Satchi

I am still lucky to have him yes :) Thanks everyone they are great fish and will be missed! <3