New Betta !

CatfishSoup

so i have had this betta for a few weeks now but havent had a chance to introduce him. but here he is !

hes a wonderful looking half moon betta, and before you assume hes in a dirty breeding box. its jut algae, and i am sending in my snail to go clean it up once he finishes the other one so no worries. hes fine :D

_MG_3566.jpg

_MG_3579.jpg

He's beautiful! My Crown-Tail looks like his colours have been splashed on him with a paint brush, your colours are all perfect. This is what I love about bettas they can be so different in colours and shapes. He's really a gorgeous fish. :)

Oh my goodness, what a stunning fish!! All you guys with your bettas start making me want one too, I even dreamed last night I found two in my drawer. Yes, in the drawer. No water. But the living fish. WEIRD.

thanks everyone. the lack of flash or better exposure doesnt really show off his true colors, especially at iso 1600.

anyways. as for the dream with the betta in a drawer... that is weird ! hahah some dream.

i say get one !