Taken Today

Hidr

The 29 has been set up since Jan for plants and I still keep buying more. I need to try something new on the right side I think still to thin.

The 6 gallon was much easier have only bought plants once for it. lol

PS J-Pond is where I got the website from in the first place.

I can see how you can get all into the plants. I bought a few more at the LFS and tied them to rocks for now and put them in the small tank, and it already looks SO pretty. I can't wait to buy more :D

I see about the right side. A few more tall plants would look nice!

I don't. I have soil under gravel and you need the mulm that builds up to feed the plants. My problem is I don't have enough mulm or it breaks down in the soil to fast to show up.

Either way I don't want to vacuum it then the soil would come up.

Beautiful tanks as usual Hidr. :) I'm always jealous when I see your planted tanks, they look great. I had no idea you didn't need to vacuum with plants! That is great. I might try to set up one of my 5 gallons with some plants. It be great for a betta or something. :yeah:

The floaters are water luttuce. I don't add anything to the tanks. I feed very very well and try not to do to many water changes. Thats it. That is the whole point of low tech, low light, non co2 planted tanks. No work. :exactly