Is My Telescope Getting A Little Hump? :)

kazaba

So while watching my fish this morning instead of getting ready for school, I noticed Sheba's back was looking a little... "humpy" haha! I couldn't remember if it had looked that way before, so I went looking for some old pictures of him, and this is what I found (The before picture was taken Nov 11, the after was taken this morning):

shebabeforeafter.jpg

Is it just me, or does it look a little rounder up there? :D Also there's some pretty cool color changes going on for which the photographs don't quite do justice. I just love this fish!

And here are some more pictures of Sheba for fun :)

This one is a before and after of some color change on the other side:

shebabeforeafter2.jpg

And this is just a little collage from pics taken this morning:

sheba.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Hmmm. It does seem a little more built up up there. :blink:

He's a cute little thing. :) That bottom right picture is to die for. So precious. :heart

Edited by Kateana

Nice development!There is some slight hump going on which might just be the normal development.

I love those photos, what a cute fish! I love how he is losing the baby colors and starts to develop deeper coloration :)

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Thanks everyone! :D I think no matter what Sheba ends up looking like, I'll love it.

And yes, I think some telescopes actually are a bit "humpy", and I love that look. I'm really glad Sheba appears to be developing that trait! :D

Very nice, Kailey! I like his color! :Congrats:

Looks to me like he's getting a hump too...possibly he has some ryukin mixed in his bloodlines which would explain the hump. A few of my telescopes have that same type ryukin hump as well, those which have the shorter, round type body formation. ;)

Edited by blackteles